Virtual Trivia Night!
Time & Location
About the Event
Franklin’s Virtual Trivia Night is BACK!!
Thursday, May 13th, 8:00pm - 10:00pm (login at 7:40pm)
Just because we have to stay apart physically, doesn’t mean we can’t come together over a shared love of knowledge and some friendly competition. You stay home and the Franklin PTO will bring the trivia to you! The game is virtual, but the trivia is very real. Come in your pajamas, enlist your family and friends for your team, and get ready for the always engaging and clever questions provided by Stump Trivia. This will be the last trivia event of the school year!
Here is what to do:
Register here: https://franklinpto.wufoo.com/forms/trivia/
Create your virtual team: There is a 6 device/team limit, and 6 player max per team (including those who live together).
The cost is a $15 donation per person to play. This will help the PTO cover the cost of the game and supplement fall/spring fundraising.
- 7:40pm - Login to Zoom
- 7:40-8:00pm - Stump Trivia Hosts will set your team up to have its own private zoom breakout rooms for discussion of answers
- 8:00pm - Virtual Trivia Starts
- 10:00pm - Game ends and winning team announced
How it Works:
- - This will be hosted by a STUMP Trivia host and will be done through the platform Zoom. Zoom is completely free to download and very easy to sign into
- - Each team will consist of 6 players. We ask that all players register with a team of 6 if possible. If you don’t have a team or can't find 6 players, you can register as an individual and either we will assign you to a random team that is not fully filled yet or you can also do it yourself via the link you are given once you register
- - Each player must log on to zoom in order to participate unless all players are in the same location at the time of the game (ex: a family of 6 live together)
- - The host asks/presents a question via the slideshow and then sends teams into a private "breakout room" - each team has their own private room where they can see and hear their teammates and discuss what the answer might be. They are allowed 2-3 minutes to come up with the answer
- - The teams then come back to the main room and the designated team captain sends the answer to the host via a private chat message in Zoom. The host then reads/presents the answer, asks the next question and teams go back to their breakout rooms to discuss - rinse and repeat
So join us on May 13th at 7:40pm as we ZOOM our way to a virtual night of friends, laughter and competition!
-The Franklin PTO