Halloween Bash THANKS!
Thanks to all the families who attended Franklin's Halloween Bash this afternoon. It was a frightful and delightful time, with an amazing Trunk or Treat, spooky haunted graveyard, face painting, cotton candy, tattoos, crafts, snacks, a fortune teller, a huge inflatable obstacle course, and great music! A sincere thanks as well to the dedicated Franklin students, parents, and friends who made the Halloween Bash possible: - 5th grade students and parents for a fabulous Trunk or Treat & haunted graveyard
- Marie Caruso for the delicious cotton candy
- Kat Horion for her professional face painting. If you are looking for future face painting needs, she can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jean Stehle for her famous fortune telling
- Nicola Day at Hipstitch for her craft donations
- DJ John Norstrom for the awesome music
- Adam Diliberto for lending his speakers & microphone
- The Keenan Family and Sheiber Family for power and internet from their homes
- The Grabauskas Family and Micozzi Family for lending their tents
- The many parent and Franklin staff volunteers who donated snacks, helped set up on Saturday, worked at the stations, and helped to clean up at the end of the afternoon.
Lastly, a very special thanks to the Halloween Bash Committee: Amy Jarry, Emilie Chang, Jessica Allen, Panasaya Buckley, and Kelley Torcasio, for all of their planning and hard work to put together such a fun and successful event for our community! Hope you all had an amazing Halloween today!